Information You Provide
We collect personal information from you when you choose to share it with us, such as through use of our Services, account registration, registration for one of our programs, and other ways you communicate with or contact us.
The personal information we collect may include your name, mailing address or zip code, email address, telephone or mobile number, gender, and geolocation.
- Make a Purchase. If you make a purchase from us, we collect applicable financial and billing information to facilitate the transaction. We may process your government identification in the event of a return of a purchase.
- If you send someone else a communication from the Site, the information you provide will be used to facilitate the communication.
Information Automatically Collected
Information Collected From Other Sources
Combination of Information
We may combine the personal information we collect from and about you, including personal information you provide to us and information we automatically collect, with personal information collected offline, across other computers or devices that you may use, and from third party sources.
How We Use Information
We may use personal information collected from or about you for any of the following purposes:
Additionally, if you use our Services to connect with a third party service, you authorize us to use information from and about you, on your behalf, to interact with these third party services based on your requests.
Opt Out Preferences
To opt-out of marketing communications, you may use one of these convenient methods:
- If you do not want to receive emails from us regarding special promotions or offers, you may (i) click the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email; or (ii) contact us at the contact listed in the “Contact Us” section below.
- If you do not want us to send you any promotional offers through direct mail, you may contact us at the contact listed in the “Contact Us” section below. To opt-out by email or mail, please include “Do Not Mail” in the subject line so your inquiry can be properly directed.
If you receive marketing communications from one or more brands within the Allens Gallery family of affiliated companies, you must opt-out individually from each of the brands from which you are receiving brand-specific marketing communications. Your instructions to limit the use of your information for these purposes will be processed as soon as reasonably practicable. Additionally, we are not responsible for informing third parties with whom we have already shared your personal information of any changes requested pursuant to this section, or for removing information from or causing information to be removed from the databases or records of those third parties.
We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard the personal information we collect from and about our customers and Site visitors. While we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures.
Transfer of Data from Outside the United States
If you use any of our Services from outside of the United States, personal information that we collect from or about you through the Services will be transferred to servers inside the United States and maintained indefinitely. By using the Services, you consent to the transfer of data about you into the United States, as well as the processing of such data in the United States.
Protecting children’s privacy is important to us. We do not direct the Services to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under the age of thirteen. If Allens Gallery learns that a child under the age of thirteen has provided personal information to the Site, it will use reasonable efforts to remove such information from its files.
Any personal information you choose to disclose through our Services, in blogs, on discussion or message boards, in chat rooms, interactive forums, rating or reviews, or on other public areas on the Site, or other third-party websites that this Site may link to, becomes public information. Please exercise caution when disclosing personal or other information in these public areas. We are not responsible for the personal information you choose to post. To request removal of your personal information from our Site or Application, you may contact us using the “Contact Us” section below.
- Calling Customer Service at:
- Emailing us at [email protected];
- Add: 1611 Hilltop Dr, Redding, CA 96002